Friday 2 May 2008

Quirky Town ATCs 1-6


Quirky Town ATCs 1-6
Originally uploaded by
lubsy1uk

These are a set of cards I created with my recently purchased stamps from the Ally Pally Show last month. They're by Paper Artsy, who produce such amazing stamps! This particular sheet is called "Architecture"

The buildings are so quirky that I decided to title this series "Quirky Town" - quite apt I thought :-D

I used Adirondak Ink Pads to colourize the background and spritzed them with water to get that blotchy effect. I then stamped and embossed swirls onto the background and added some trim to each card. The buildings I stamped and embossed onto paint swatches and cut them out and stuck them onto the background with foam pads to give them a little lift :-D Finally I edged each card with a Krylon pen.

Now they're all up for grabs and you don't even need a mortgage! - check them all out on my Flickr site and I'm happy to trade :-)
http://www.flickr.com/lubsy1/photos

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Just love those Quirky Town cards !

Lubna said...

Hi Maureen
Thank you for your kind comment:-) I had great fun creating these cards.