Monday 7 April 2008

It's Either Too Early Or Too Late

At this moment whilst I'm tapping away at my keyboard it's 2.14am GMT - I've still not gone to bed so I'm either too late from last night or too early for this morning - if that sounds confusing then forgive me it must be my sleepiness talking!

But no, I digress..... what I really wanted to say is that it's SNOWING!!! Ok, I admit while that doesn't sound like anything exciting to people in North America (especially the Eastern seaboard - New York, Chicago etc) to us in London, where we hardly get to see snow falling, it's a truly magical sight! I can see the snow whirling round and round from my window where I sit by my desk. The street lamps are casting a bright orange glow onto the beautiful big snowflakes as they come tumbling down. The first thought that came to my mind as I first noticed the snow was "I feel like I'm in a snow globe!" It's so magical and wondrous! It's only a very light snow and I can't see any of it settling yet, but Saturday night it snowed and we woke up to a blanket of snow covered ground and rooftops on Sunday morning, so it may settle - we'll know later on. Oops I spoke too soon - it's stopped! - how weird.

Well I'm going to bed now and when I wake up at a more appropriate time I'll put up another posting to give you the latest on the weather and more.
Sweet Dreams!

No comments: